Brad tagged me
Listed Below Are The Rules Of Said “Tag Blogathon”…
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the ‘tagger’ has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There are no tag backs.
11 Things ’bout me…!
1. I love to dance… (Surprise…! Hahaha)
2. When my man watches a ‘boy movie’, i.e., blood and guts; I can be seen at the computer…
3. I love to take long, long walks with my dog ‘Sweetie’. She’s only little though, so a long walk isn’t so long….
4. My most favourite thing to do on weekends is to kick back and do a lot of nothin’… (except dance).
5. I’m having fun with WordPress… I’ve met some great people, and I know that will continue – Thanks guys…
6. I’m a tea drinker who loves an occasional cup of coffee.
7. I planted 2 Chinese Tallow trees 2 days ago, and I keep looking out the window to make sure they’re still there, and upright…! I love trees…! (This reminds me of when I was a new mother. I kept checking to make sure my baby was still breathing…)
8. I’m not a gardener. I love, love, love flowers however, who’s got the time to look after them. Maybe when I’m retired…!
9. I don’t think I’ll ever retire.
10. I have a little decoration on my desk. It’s a little solar powered Sun Flower. It sits swaying side to side. Its little face is a smiley… Too cute.
11. I love movement; like clocks, and water, and toys that move.
Brad’s 11 questions:
#1.) What’s Your Favorite Horror Flick??
Brad, I watched a movie during the 80′s on the TV. It was about a woman who came back from holidays from the South Pacific somewhere. She had bought a little statue (’bout a foot tall). This little statue had a little knife in its hand. Once home, the statue ‘came to life’ and well, you can guess what it did with the knife…!!! AAAGGGHHH… Eventually she managed to throw the little statue into the microwave and it ‘blew up’… but, not until it had terrorised her and cut her legs to pieces…. If you (or anyone) can help me out, I’d love to see this film again… (I must be crazy, I know.. I spent years with my feet up on the lounge.. hahaha ).
#2.) Who’s Your Man: VINCENT PRICE Or CHRISTOPHER LEE Or PETER CUSHING??
Too hard to decide… Probably Christopher Lee.
#3.) If You Could Drive ANY FAMOUS CAR From A Motion Picture, What Would You Drive??
Ah Brad, this is a boy question; I’m not into cars… Maybe… no, don’t know one car make from another… I do love comfort though…
#4.) Do You Still Buy Books, Or Are You Totally Digital Now??
I have just bought The Hooks – ‘The Bellman Chronicles’… Get it; it’s a great read…
#5.) If You Could Bring Back Any Canceled TV SERIES, What Would It Be AND Why??
Used to love ‘Star Trek’… However, I’d have to forget about a lot of ‘progress’ in order to be able to watch it again… hahaha
#6.) What’s Your Favorite COMFORT FOOD??
Do you mean there are foodstuffs that aren’t comforting…!?!
#7.) Do You Enjoy Going On The Classic ROAD-TRIP??
No, no, no, and no… My man wants to take ‘Route 66′ one day… I pretend that’s a great idea however, I’m not really into that….! (We’ll probably do it though; when we’re retired…!?!).
#8.) HITCHCOCK Or KUBRICK??
Once again, Brad; that’s a hard question. They are both greats… Can’t choose between them..! Oh, okay; Kubrick..! But just..!
#9.) PETER SELLERS As “Inspector Clouseau” Or STEVE MARTIN??
This one’s easy… Peter Sellers.
#10.) Who Is Your Favorite HISTORICAL FIGURE??
So many, Brad. Let’s see…. maybe Da Vinci.
#11.) Did You Just Grab My Ass?
I was hoping you wouldn’t notice… Great buns…!
Here are my 11 questions for my tagees to answer:
1. What is your most favourite thing to do on weekends..!?!
2. How many days does it take to complete your Christmas shopping..?
3. If you were an animal what would you be, and why?
4. Were you to have your druthers (choice), what would your days be like?
5. If money grew on trees, what type of trees would you grow?
6. Who is your favourite historical person?
7. What is your fave food, and why?
8. Jazz, Blues or Rock ‘n Roll, and favourite artist?
9. Do you miss your youth? If yes, why?
10. Snow or Beach?
11. What is your all time great movie?
Here are my 11 nominations:
Okay Guys, have some fun…!